Main specialty: Dermatology.
Clinic: MEDSI Clinical Diagnostic Centre at Belorusskaya
Education: Russian State Medical University (RSMU), 2003.
Diploma specialty: Therapy.
Experience: 6 years (since 2013).
Internship: Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry (MSUMD), 2004.
Residency: Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, 2013.
Advanced training courses: certification course in Dermatology, State Research Centre of Dermatovenereology and Cosmetology, 2018.
List of procedures and operations performed:
- Treatment of patients with dermatovenereological diseases
- Removal of various neoplasms of the skin and mucous membranes using radiofrequency and cryodestruction methods
- Dermatoscopy of pigmented skin lesions
- Skin and nail plate scrapings for pathogenic fungi
- Demodex scrapings
Range of practical interests:
- Fungal diseases of the skin and nails
- Herpes simplex, herpes zoster, viral warts, molluscum contagiosum, etc.
- Scabies, pediculosis, etc.
- Acne vulgaris in adolescents and adults
- Rosacea, demodicosis (demodectic mange)
- Pustular skin diseases, furunculosis, perifolliculitis capitis abscedens et suffodiens (Hoffman's disease), etc.
- Psoriasis, parapsoriasis, lichen planus of the skin and mucous membranes
- Various types of eczema, including microbial, varicose, and dyshidrotic eczema
- Atopic dermatitis in children and adults, atopic eczema, acute and chronic urticaria, prurigo in children and adults
- Toxicoderma of various aetiologies, allergic and contact allergic dermatitis
- Seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp and skin, pityriasis versicolor
- Pityriasis rosea Gibert
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Various types of hair loss in men and women, diffuse hair loss
- Androgenetic alopecia, male-pattern hair loss in women, focal hair loss
Pruritus of unknown origin