Main specialization: oncology / chemotherapy
Clinic: MEDSI hospital in Botkinsky Drive
Academic degree / Category: candidate of medical sciences.
Education: Moscow medical academy of I.M. Sechenov, 2005.
Specialty according to the diploma: medical business.
Length of service: 13 years (since 2006)
Professional achievements and experience:
- Doctor of office of transplantation of marrow and therapy of acute leukoses of the Main military clinical hospital of N.N. Burdenko, 2006-2007.
- Doctor of radiotherapeutic office of the Main military clinical hospital of N.N. Burdenko, Moscow, 2011-2012.
- Oncologist of an office of chemotherapy of the MZ Russian Federation Treatment-and-reabilitation center, 2012-2013.
- Head of the center of oncology, radiology and chemotherapy, oncologist of the MZ Russian Federation Treatment-and-reabilitation center, 2013-2015.
- Manager of office of clinical trials and chemotherapy of the MZ Russian Federation Treatment-and-reabilitation center, 2015.
Internship: in “therapy” at the State institute of improvement of doctors, Moscow, 2005-2006.
Internship: in “oncology” at Army medical college of S.M. Kirov, St. Petersburg, 2008-2011.
Postgraduate study: defended the dissertation on a rank of the candidate of medical sciences., 2008.
Advanced training courses:
- Professional retraining in “Radiology” at the State institute of improvement of doctors, Moscow., 2007.
- Professional development “Modern diagnostic methods and chemotherapy of malignant tumors” at the Russian oncological scientific center of N.N. Blochin, Moscow., 2009.
Participation in seminars, conferences, professional associations:
- Active member of the European society of clinical oncology (ESMO), 2014.
- Member of the Russian society of clinical oncology (RUSSCO). Regular participation, including, as the lecturer on the oncological congresses and conferences, 2012.
Publications, articles: the author of publications in scientific magazines.
Knowledge of foreign languages: English.
The list of manipulations and operations on which reception is conducted: chemotherapeutic treatment of all species of crayfish, including immunotherapy, targetny therapy, etc. types.
Sphere of practical interests: chemotherapeutic treatment of tumors of a GIT.