Main specialty: Dermatovenereology.
Clinic: MEDSI Clinical Diagnostic Centre at Belorusskaya
Academic degree / Category: Professor / Doctor of Medical Sciences / Highest Qualification Category Physician.
Education: First Moscow State Medical Institute named after I. M. Sechenov (FMMI, FMSMU), 1984.
Diploma specialty: Therapy.
Experience: 31 years (since 1988).
Professionals achievements and experience:
- Candidate dissertation, topic: “Efficacy of ethacizine in patients with psoriasis depending on skin microcirculation parameters”, 1988.
- Doctoral dissertation, topic: “Active detection of skin malignancies”, 1993.
- Professor at the Chair of Skin and Venereal Diseases, 2002.
- Health Care Merit Medal, 2009.
- Certificate of Honour of the Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Navy, 2009.
- Certificate of Gratitude of the Chief of Staff of the President of the Russian Federation, 2011.
- Veteran of Labour title, 2011.
- Certificate of Honour of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation, 2007.
- Award for Excellence in Health Protection, 2011.
Residency: First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, 1986.
Fellowship: First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, 1988.
Advanced training courses: advanced training, specialty: Dermatovenereology, at the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution Institute for Advanced Training of the Federal Medico-Biological Agency, 2017.
Participation in seminars, conferences, professional associations:
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Rossiyskiy Zhurnal Kozhnykh I Venericheskikh Bolezney journal [Russian Journal of Skin and Venereal Diseases], 2000.
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2008.
- Member of the Board of the Moscow Society of Dermatovenereologists, 2008.
- Member of the European Academy of Dermatology, 2009.
- Member of the Editorial Board of the IDoctor journal, 2013.
Publications, articles: author of 8 monographs and over 300 articles.
Knowledge of foreign languages: English.
List of procedures and operations performed:
- Treatment of skin and venereal diseases using state-of-the-art methods
- Diagnosis and removal of skin neoplasms
Range of practical interests:
- Allergic and immune-dependent dermatoses
- Fungal infections of the skin and appendages
- Acne vulgaris
- Treatment with genetically engineered biological drugs