Position: the surgeon – the oncologist, the gepatopankreatobiliarny surgeon.
Main specialization: abdominal oncology / mammology / surgery / thoracic oncology.
Academic degree / Category: doctor of the first qualification category.
Education: Ivanovo state medical academy (IVGMA), 2005.
Specialty according to the diploma: medical business.
Length of service: 14 years (since 2005)
Professional achievements and experience:
- Defended the master's thesis on the subject “Prevention of Intraoperative Blood Loss at Extensive Resections of a Liver”, 2011.
- The associate professor of surgery of faculty of fundamental medicine of Lomonosov Moscow State University, since 2018.
Internship: TsMSCh-50, Sarov, Nizhny Novgorod Region, 2006.
Internship: Institute of surgery of A.V. Vishnevsky, 2008.
Postgraduate study: Institute of surgery of A.V. Vishnevsky, 2011.
Advanced training courses:
- Professional development in DPO Public Educational Institution “Russian Medical Academy for Post-Graduate Education”, the cycle “Urgentny States in Thoracic Surgery”, 2011.
- Professional development of MGMSU, cycle “Clinical Transplantology”, 2011.
- Professional development of SEI VPO of MGMSU of A.I. Evdokimoava, the cycle “Surgery”, 2013.
- Underwent professional retraining in FGAO UVO “Peoples' Friendship University of Russia” according to the Oncology program, 2015.
Participation in seminars, conferences, professional associations:
- Member of the Russian society of surgeons
- Participates in conferences and the congresses concerning surgery of a liver, bilious channels, a pancreas, a gullet, a stomach
- Was trained in the largest hospitals of the world
- Laparoscopic surgery of IRCAD, Strasbourg, France 2012
- Laparoscopic surgery of a liver and pancreas of IRCAD, Strasbourg, France, 2014.
- Gullet disease surgery, University clinic Mr. Koln, Germany, 2014.
- Miniinvasive gullet, stomach operations, Leuven, Belgium, 2016.
- Laparoscopic surgery of a liver, Goethe's University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 2013.
- Liver surgery, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2015.
- Liver surgery, University clinic Hamburg, Germany, 2016.
- Liver surgery, transplantation of a liver, hospital of ASAN, Seoul, South Korea, 2017.
- Laparoscopic surgery of a liver, hospital Cordoba, Spain, 2017.
- Surgery of a liver, pancreas, Paris, France, 2018.
- Constantly makes reports on current problems of surgical oncology at the Russian and international conferences
Publications, articles: author more than 30 articles.
Knowledge of foreign languages: English.
The list of manipulations and operations on which reception is conducted:
- The main sphere of interest – treatment of diseases of a liver, bilious channels, a pancreas, gullet
- Surgical treatment of oncological diseases:
- Bilious channels
- Not organ retroperitoneal tumors
- Colorectal cancer
- Surgical treatment
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease, hernias of an esophageal opening of a diaphragm
- Hernias of an abdominal wall of any localizations and sizes
- Cholelithiasis, choledocholithiasis
- Liver cysts – simple and parasitic
- Strictures of bilious channels
- Good-quality new growths of a liver and pancreas
Sphere of practical interests: is engaged in surgery of a liver, gullet, pancreas, a gastroesophageal reflux disease, hernias of an abdominal wall.
Possession of additional techniques:
- Open and laparoscopic interventions
- Interventions under OUSE control (drainage)
- Rentgenedovaskulyarny interventions on a liver and bilious channels