Main specialty: Cardiology / Express Diagnostics.
Clinic: MEDSI Clinical Diagnostic Centre at Belorusskaya
Academic degree / Category: Candidate of Medical Sciences.
Education: Moscow Medical Academy named after I. M. Sechenov.
Diploma specialty: Therapy.
Experience: 15 years (since 2004).
Residency: Clinical Residency in Internal Medicine at the Moscow Medical Academy named after I. M. Sechenov, 2002-2005.
Fellowship: Full-time Fellowship at the Moscow Medical Academy named after I. M. Sechenov, 2005-2007.
Participation in seminars, conferences, professional associations:
- Member of the Russian Society of Cardiology
- Member of the European Society of Cardiology
- Member of the European Heart Failure Association
- European Heart Failure Congresses in 2012 and 2014 (poster presentations),
- European Hypertension Meetings in 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014. (poster presentations), 2015 (oral presentation).
- European Association for the Study of the Liver International Liver Congresses in 2009, 2011, 2013 гг (poster presentations),
- European Atherosclerosis Congresses in 2011, 2013, 2014. (poster presentations)
- Russian Congress of the Russian Holter Monitoring and Non-invasive Electrophysiology Society in 2013
- National Congress of Internal Medicine Specialists in 2012
- Web session — All-Russian Educational Internet Programme for Physicians in 2011-2014. (oral presentations)
- National School of Gastroenterologists and Hepatologists in 2013, 2015 (oral presentations).
Publications, articles: author of over 80 scientific publications and 1 monograph, author of a patent for an invention, “A method for early detection of insulin resistance”.
List of procedures and operations performed: Dr. Korneeva has an extensive clinical experience in the management of cardiac patients with various cardiovascular diseases and concomitant disorders at the Department, performs echocardiography in patients with various diseases.