Main specialty: Allergology and Immunology.
Clinic: MEDSI Clinical Diagnostic Centre at Belorusskaya
Academic degree / Category: Candidate of Medical Sciences.
Education: State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Moscow Medical Academy named after I. M. Sechenov
Diploma specialty: Therapy.
Experience: 18 years (since 2001).
Professionals achievements and experience: Preparation of “Methodological letter of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation. - Moscow. – 2004. Immunorehabilitation in patients with infectious-inflammatory and somatic conditions using transfer factors”.
Internship: Specialty: Internal Medicine
Fellowship: Specialty: Allergology and Immunology
Advanced training courses:
- Latest advanced training course (certification course) specialty: Allergology and Immunology (2014).
- 2012 - “Psychological and pedagogical fundamentals of higher medical and pharmaceutical education” - 72 hours
- 2013 - “Internal medicine” - 144 hours
- 2014 - “Methodology of the organization and conduct of clinical studies of medicinal products (GCP)” - 144 hours
- 2014 - Certificate the AKLIDES System for laboratory work and diagnostics
- 2014 - “Kidney damage in general practice” - 144 hours
- 2015 - “Kidney damage in clinical practice” - 144 hours
- 2015 - “Psychotherapy in patients with somatic disorders” - 72 hours
- 2015 — “Neuro-linguistic programming and Ericksonian hypnosis” - 72 hours
- 2016 - “Topical issues in medical immunology” - 24 hours
Participation in seminars, conferences, professional associations:
- RAACI (Russian Association of Allergology and Clinical Immunology)
- WAO (World Allergy Organization)
- РНМОТ (Russian Scientific Society of Internal Medicine Specialists)
Dr. Khalturina is the author of 16 scientific publications, including a monograph in English.
Knowledge of foreign languages: English (spoken).
List of procedures and operations performed:
- methods of immunological and allergy diagnosis (including skin scarification tests and serodiagnostic tests),
- methods of immunological drug treatment of allergic and immune-mediated diseases, including allergen-specific immunotherapy.
- development and preparation of individualized replacement and immunomodulatory therapy as part of immunorehabilitation programmes created for patients on an individual basis.
- all major methods of immunological and allergy diagnosis,
- major methods of immunological drug treatment of allergic and immune-mediated diseases, including allergen-specific immunotherapy.
- development of individualized replacement and immunomodulatory therapy as part of immunorehabilitation programmes created for patients on an individual basis.