Main specialty: Gastroenterology.
Clinic: MEDSI Clinical Diagnostic Centre at Belorusskaya
Academic degree / Category: Candidate of Medical Sciences.
Education: Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University), Moscow, 2007.
Diploma specialty: Therapy.
Experience: 10 years (since 2009).
Professionals achievements and experience: candidate dissertation, topic: “The effects of hypercholesterolaemia, insulin resistance and its treatment with metformin on the efficacy of combination antiviral therapy with peginterferon α-2b and ribavirin in patients with chronic hepatitis C”, 2011.
Residency: Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University), Moscow, 2009.
Fellowship: Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University), Moscow, 2011.
Advanced training courses: Specialist Certificate in Gastroenterology, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Additional Professional Education “Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education”, 2016.
Participation in seminars, conferences, professional associations: participant of annual congresses of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL), since 2011.
Publications, articles: author of 13 scientific articles and educational publications (guidelines).
Knowledge of foreign languages: English.
List of procedures and operations performed:
- Diagnosis and outpatient treatment of stomach diseases
- Diagnosis and outpatient treatment of liver diseases
- Diagnosis and outpatient treatment of intestinal diseases
Range of practical interests:
- Liver diseases of various aetiologies:
- Alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Autoimmune liver diseases
- Toxic and drug-induced liver damage
- Wilson-Konovalov disease
- Liver cirrhosis of various aetiologies
- Acute and chronic gastritis
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Gastric and duodenal peptic ulcer disease
- Chronic pancreatitis
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Other skills: non-surgical diagnosis of the degree of fibrosis/cirrhosis – elastography of the liver.