Main specialty: Radiological imaging / X-ray medicine.
Clinic: MEDSI Clinical Diagnostic Centre at Belorusskaya
Academic degree / Category: Candidate of Medical Sciences.
Education: Russian National Research Medical University named after N. I. Pirogov, 2003.
Diploma specialty: Therapy.
Experience: 14 years (since 2005).
Professionals achievements and experience:
- Candidate dissertation titled “Simultaneous combined X-ray imaging in the diagnosis of large intestinal diseases”, 2008.
- Certificate of Merit of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, 2013.
- Author of 3 patents:
- A method of dynamic X-ray proctography
- A method of complex simultaneous radiological imaging of the abdominal organs
- A method of radiological imaging of the large intestine in patients with incomplete endoscopy
Residency: Federal State Institution State Research Centre of Coloproctology of the Federal Service for Health and Social Development, 2005.
Fellowship: State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry of the Federal Service for Health and Social Development, 2008.
Advanced training courses:
- “Professional retraining in radiology” course, Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, 2006.
- “Research planning and statistical analysis of study results” course, State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, 2006.
- “X-ray computed tomography in the diagnosis of diseases of the internal organs with a radiation safety course” course, Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, 2011.
- Certification course in radiology, Federal Medical and Biophysical Centre named after A. I. Burnazyan, 2016.
- “CT and MRI in the evaluation of tumour response to treatment” course, Practical School of the European Society of Oncologic Imaging (ESOI) and the Moscow Regional Division of the Russian Society of Radiology, 2018.
Participation in seminars, conferences, professional associations:
- International Conference “Trauma 2018: The Multidisciplinary Approach”, 2018.
- International Conference “Trauma 2017: The Multidisciplinary Approach”, 2017.
- Research and Practice Conference “Topical issues of radiological imaging in oncology”, 2013.
- International Conference “Neva Radiological Forum – New Horizons”, Saint Petersburg, 2007.
- 7th Convention of the Gastroenterology Scientific Society of Russia “Disease and age”, 2007.
- Conference of Young Researchers “State-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment methods in clinical and experimental settings”, 2005.
- Conference of Young Researchers “Topical Issues of Coloproctology”, 2004.
- Research Conference “X-ray Imaging of Large Intestinal Diseases”, State Research Centre of Coloproctology, Moscow, 2003.
Author and co-author of 7 articles, including:
- Article titled “Simultaneous combined X-ray imaging in the evaluation of patients with large intestinal diseases”, Radiologiya-Praktika journal [Journal of Radiological Practice], 2007 (in Russian).
- Article titled “Current approaches to X-ray imaging in coloproctology patients”, Meditsinskaya Vizualizatsiya journal [Journal of Medical Visualization], 2008 (in Russian).
- Article titled “Developmental defects of the large intestine: X-ray imaging of congenital abnormalities of intestinal position and fixation”, Radiologiya-Praktika journal [Journal of Radiological Practice], 2009 (in Russian).
Knowledge of foreign languages: English.
List of procedures and operations performed:
- Imaging of all organs and systems, including the use of contrast enhancement (head, neck, thoracic organs, musculoskeletal system, genitourinary system, breasts, vessels, gastrointestinal tract)
- Special methods of gastrointestinal tract imaging:
- Virtual colonoscopy
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the small intestine
- Computed tomography of the small intestine
- Magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography
Range of practical interests:
- Radiological diagnosis of diseases of the abdominal organs
- Radiological imaging of musculoskeletal injuries