Main specialty: Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose, and Throat).
Clinic: MEDSI Clinical Diagnostic Centre at Belorusskaya
Academic degree / Category: First Qualification Category Physician.
Education: Moscow Medical Academy named after I. M. Sechenov, 2006.
Diploma specialty: Therapy.
Experience: 15 years (since 2004).
Internship: specialization in General Surgery, Moscow Medical Academy named after I. M. Sechenov, 2007.
Residency: Institute for Advanced Physician Training of the National Medical and Surgical Centre named after N. I. Pirogov, 2009.
Advanced training courses:
- “Functional micro-endoscopic surgery in patients with diseases of the nose, paranasal sinuses, and ears” course, State Budgetary Educational Institution of Additional Professional Education Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, 2014.
- “Fundamentals of endoscopic surgery of the paranasal sinuses” course, Federal State Budgetary Institution of Additional Professional Education Central State Medical Academy of the Administration of the President of the Russian Federation, 2016.
Participation in seminars, conferences, professional associations: educational events of the Russian Society of Rhinologists, since 2007.
Publications, articles: co-author, “Haemangioma of the nasal cavity and recurrent epistaxis”, article in Bulletin of the National Medical and Surgical Centre named after N. I. Pirogov, 2009 (in Russian).
Knowledge of foreign languages: English.
List of procedures and operations performed:
- Diagnosis of acute and chronic ENT diseases
- Surgical correction of nasal breathing
- Functional endoscopic nasal and paranasal surgery
- Surgical management of snoring
Range of practical interests: surgical diseases of the nose and paranasal sinuses.