Function: ultrasound imaging physician.
Main specialty: Ultrasound imaging / Express diagnostics.
Clinic: MEDSI Clinical Diagnostic Centre at Belorusskaya
Education: Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry named after A. I. Yevdokimov, 2008-2014.
Diploma specialty: Therapy.
Experience: 5 years (since 2014).
Internship: Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry named after A. I. Yevdokimov, Internship in Internal Medicine, 2014-2015.
Residency: Federal State Budgetary Institution “Education and Research Medical Centre” of the Administration of the President of the Russian Federation, clinical residency in Ultrasound Imaging (2015-2017).
Participation in seminars, conferences, professional associations:
- European Society of Radiology
- Russian Society of Radiology
Knowledge of foreign languages: English.
List of procedures and operations performed:
- Ultrasound imaging of the liver, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts, kidneys, superficial organs (thyroid, breasts, etc.), male and female genital systems (transvaginal and transrectal ultrasonography), and other organs and systems using state-of-the-art Doppler techniques
- Ultrasound angiography (US angiography) for blood flow and neovascularization assessments
- Elastography of internal and superficial organs
- Functional ultrasound tests
Range of practical interests: State-of-the-art methods in the ultrasound diagnosis of diseases of various organs and systems