Primary specialty: Traumatology and orthopedics
Education: Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (2006).
Work experience: since 2008.
Professional achievements and experience:
- Completed his clinical residency at the Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics of Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, 2008.
- Head of the Traumatology and Orthopedics Unit at FSBI Federal Bureau of Medical and Social Expert Evaluation from 2011 to 2018 (during this period, the unit became one of the best in Russia for foot surgery and major joint arthroplasty).
Advanced training courses:
- One-month course in total hip and knee replacement in a hospital in Kladno, Czech Republic, 2007.
- Advanced professional training in “Medical assistance to victims of road accidents”, FSEI Institute of Advanced Training of the FMBA of Russia, 2008.
- Advanced training in “Arthroscopic surgery,” Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, Faculty of Advanced Physician Training, 2010.
- Advanced training in “Radiation safety in radiography,” SEI of Additional Professional Training, Russian Academy of postgraduate education, 2010.
- Advance training in “Modern issues of medical and social expert evaluation and rehabilitation for diseases and consequences of injuries of the musculoskeletal system”, FSBI Federal Bureau of Medical and Social Expert Evaluation of the Ministry of Labor of Russia, 2013.
- Advanced training in “Modern high-tech methods of surgical treatment of foot disorders”, Educational center of high technologies, 2016.
- Advanced training in “Medical rehabilitation in traumatology and orthopedics”, FSBI of Additional Professional Training, Russian Medical Academy of Continuing Professional Education, 2016.
Participation in seminars and conferences, membership in professional communities:
- Ondar participates in conferences and congresses in traumatology and orthopedics both in the Russian Federation and abroad.
- He teaches high-technology methods of foot disorder treatment.
- He presents on modern issues of reconstructive surgery for joint disorders and limb deformities
Competences by types of provided services:
- High-technology surgery for congenital and acquired foot deformities
- Arthroplasty of small and major joints
- Knee arthroscopy
Diploma specialization: general medicine.
Clinical residency: Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics of Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, 2008.
Practical interest areas:
Surgical procedures for congenital and acquired foot deformities (he is one of the leading specialists in Russia in this field).
- Areas of professional activities:
- Hip arthroplasty
- Knee arthroplasty
- Arthroplasty of metatarsophalangeal articulations in patients with traumatic injuries or disorders
- Foot arthrodesis surgery
- Knee arthroscopy in patients with injuries