MEDSI in St. Petersburg
MEDSI is a multidisciplinary clinic in Saint Petersburg serving more than 10 000 patients a year.
MEDSI actively collaborates with Russian and international insurance companies.
We provide all types of medical services for adults and children. We use diagnostic equipment of the highest class to detect diseases at the initial stage and to prescribe treatment plan in time.
In our clinic, there are doctors of international level who can communicate in English. Our clinic has a 24/7 hospital, equipped with everything necessary for a patient’s comfort.
Emergency surgery and trauma care
Our Clinic provides round-the-clock emergency and trauma care
We offer inpatient treatment for patients with diseases and those after surgical interventions in the following branches:
- General and abdominal surgery
- Family therapy
- Urology, Andrology and Oncourology
- Stomatology and implantology
- Oncology and mammology
- Therapeutic and surgical care
- Traumatology and orthopedics
- Plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine
A powerful high-tech diagnostic center featuring expert class equipment operates in the Clinic:
- High-field MRI
- Multislice spiral PET/CT
- Fixed and mobile X-ray units
- Expert Ultrasound machine
- Digital mammography machine
Medical examination for foreign citizens
MEDSI provides medical examination services to foreign citizen for the Federal Migration Service in St. Petersburg.
Examination and paperwork are carried out in short terms – you can have the certificates from 7 working days!
Categories of foreign citizens receiving medical examination for the Federal Migration Service:
- Foreign citizens applying for Russian temporary residence permit
- Foreign citizens applying for Russian residence permit
- Foreign citizens applying for Russian work permit
Dental department of MEDSI Clinic
Dental department of MEDSI Clinic provides a full range of dental services of any complexity:
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Dental surgery
- Dental implant therapy, including anesthetized surgeries
- Pediatric dentistry
- 3D Computer Tomography