Function: Traumatologist / Orthopaedist.
Main specialty: Traumatology and Orthopaedics.
Clinic: MEDSI Clinical Diagnostic Centre at Belorusskaya
Education: Moscow Medical Academy, 1998.
Diploma specialty: Therapy.
Experience: 20 years (since 1999).
Internship: Moscow Medical Academy, 2000.
Residency: Moscow Medical Academy, 2003.
Advanced training courses: postgraduate course in the specialty “Treatment of patients with injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system”, 2013.
Participation in seminars, conferences, professional associations:
- All-Russian regional conventions of Russian traumatologists and orthopaedists, 1998–2018.
- Traumatology and Orthopaedics congresses on special topics, 1998–2018.
- Member of the Russian Association of Traumatologists and Orthopaedists since 2016.
Knowledge of foreign languages: English.
List of procedures and operations performed:
- Arthrosis, arthritis
- Joint and ligament injuries
- Post-traumatic conditions
- Rehabilitation after injuries
- Treatment of congenital and acquired joint and bone deformities of the upper and lower limbs
Range of practical interests:
- Injuries and diseases of limb joints and bones
Congenital and acquired joint and bone deformities of the limbs