Main specialty: Neurology.
Clinic: MEDSI Clinical Diagnostic Centre at Belorusskaya
Academic degree / Category: Candidate of Medical Sciences.
Education: Moscow Medical Academy named after I. M. Sechenov (First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov), 1998.
Diploma specialty: Therapy.
Experience: 19 years (since 2000).
Professionals achievements and experience: Candidate of Medical Sciences, dissertation topic: “Clinical characteristics of lumbar stenosis”, 2004.
Residency: Moscow Medical Academy named after I. M. Sechenov (First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov), 2000.
Fellowship: Moscow Medical Academy named after I. M. Sechenov (First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov), 2004.
Advanced training courses:
- Advanced training in Neurology, 2005, 2010, 2016.
- “Topical issues in somnology” course, 2004.
- “Medical educational program of the World Federation of Neurology” course, 2005.
- Specialization course in evoked potentials, 2003.
- Course in clinical electromyography, 2005.
- “Diseases and injuries of the spine” course, 2007.
- “Techniques of blocks to relieve pain in neurological practice” course, 2013.
- “Cognitive disorders and dementia in clinical practice” course, 2014.
- “State-of-the-art methods in the diagnosis and treatment of dizziness” course, 2018.
- “Botulinum toxin injection therapy in the treatment of craniofacial pain syndromes” course, 2018.
Participation in seminars, conferences, professional associations:
- National Congress on Parkinson’s Disease and Motor Disorders, 2017.
- Conference “Functional Disorders in General Medical Practice”, 2017.
- Seminar “Primary Prophylaxis of Stroke”, 2017.
- Conference “Treatment of Headache: 100 Years of Discoveries and New Horizons”, 2018.
- Seminar “Evidence-based Neurology in Clinical Practice”, 2018.
Knowledge of foreign languages: English.
List of procedures and operations performed:
- Diagnosis and treatment of pain syndromes (headaches, acute and chronic back and neck pain, limb pain, facial pain, pain due to damage to the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves, tunnel syndromes)
- Treatment of chronic impairment of cerebral circulation, dementia, extrapyramidal disorders, dizziness
- Therapeutic blocks, botulinum toxin injection therapy for pain syndromes, use of post-isometric muscle relaxation