Main specialization: surgery.
Education: The first Moscow state medical university of I.M. Sechenov (PMGMU of I.M. Sechenov), 2013
Specialty according to the diploma: medical business.
Length of service: 3 years (since 2016)
Internship: The first Moscow state medical university of I.M. Sechenov (PMGMU of I.M. Sechenov), 2014.
Internship: The first Moscow state medical university of I.M. Sechenov (PMGMU of I.M. Sechenov), 2016.
Advanced training courses:
- Primary specialization in “oncology”, Federal Medical Biological Agency of the Russian Federation, 2016.
- Training in “surgery”, the Harbin medical university, China, 2016.
Participation in seminars, conferences, professional associations:
- Participant of annual congresses of Society of surgeons, Moscow, 2013-2017.
- Participant and organizer of annual symposiums of Medical society on treatment of neuroendocrinal tumors, 2013-2017.
- Participant of the Russian school of colorectal surgery, 2016-2017.
Author of theses and scientific articles:
- Theses of the scientific conference “Bezopukholevaya Form of a Pankreatogenny Hypoglycemia”, the XXII International congress of association of gepatopankreatobiliarny surgeons of the CIS countries “Current problems of gepatopankreatobiliarny surgery”, 2015.
- Article “Evolution of an Algorithm of Topical Diagnostics of Hormonal and Active Neuroendocrinal Tumours of a Pancreas”, Annaly Hirurgicheskoy Gepatologii magazine, 2016.
- Article “Prevention and Treatment of Postoperative Paresis of Digestive Tract after Extensive Oncological Abdominal Organs Operations”, Vestnik Hirurgicheskoy Gastroenterologii magazine, 2016.
- Article “35 years' experience of diagnostics and treatment of hormonal and active neuroendocrinal tumors of a pancreas: summing up, innovations and prospects”, Vestnik Hirurgicheskoy Gastroenterologii magazine, 2016.
- Article “Microwave Ablation by Insulin”, Annaly Hirurgicheskoy Gepatologii magazine, 2016.
- The scientific article “A diagnostic and medical algorithm and the forecast of surgical treatment insulin - the producing pancreas tumors”, the Vrach magazine, 2018.
Knowledge of foreign languages: English.
The list of manipulations and operations on which reception is conducted:
- Laparoscopic abdominal organs operations
- Mammary gland operations
- Pancreas operations
- Out-patient surgery in full
Sphere of practical interests:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Diseases of soft tissues
- Diseases of a mammary gland
- Pancreas diseases