Function: Oncologist, Breast Specialist.
Main specialty: Breast care.
Clinic: MEDSI Clinical Diagnostic Centre at Belorusskaya
Education: State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Moscow Medical Academy named after I. M. Sechenov of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (MMA, First Moscow State Medical University), 2010.
Diploma specialty: Therapy.
Experience: 7 years (since 2012).
Professionals achievements and experience: Co-investigator, Early Breast Cancer Trialists’ Collaborative Group (EBCTCG), Oxford, since 2013.
Internship: Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, 2017.
Residency: Federal State Budgetary Institution Russian Research Centre of Oncology named after N. N. Blokhin of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, 2012.
Fellowship: State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Russian National Research Medical University named after N. I. Pirogov of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, 2015.
Advanced training courses: “High-technology methods of the early diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and rehabilitation of patients with breast cancer” course, Russian National Research Medical University named after N. I. Pirogov, 2013.
Participation in seminars, conferences, professional associations:
- Member of the Russian Association of Oncological Mammology since 2013.
- Member of the Russian Society of Clinical Oncology (RUSSCO) since 2010.
- Russian Cancer Congress, Moscow, 2010 – 2018.
- Russian Oncology Forum “White Nights”, Saint Petersburg, 2015-2018.
- Russian Congress of the Russian Association of Oncological Mammology, 2014-2018.
- Early Breast Cancer Trialists’ Collaborative Group conferences, Oxford, 2013-2018.
Author of monographs and scientific publications, including:
- Oral presentation “Adjuvant systemic treatment of breast cancer T1-2N0M0: outcomes of a 20-year follow-up study”, proceedings of the 9th Convention of Russian Oncologists, 2017 (in Russian).
- Oral presentation “Decreasing the incidence of local recurrence in patients with breast cancer T1-2N0M0 undergoing organ-sparing surgery using regular control of all resection margins”, proceedings of the 9th Convention of Russian Oncologists, 2017 (in Russian).
- “Sentinel lymph node biopsy using fluorescence lymphography in patients with breast cancer. Methodological specifics”, article in the Onkoginekologia journal [Journal of Gynaecological Oncology], 2017 (in Russian).
- “Sentinel lymph node biopsy using fluorescent lymphography in cT1-4N0M0 breast cancer patients. False-negative rate is low”, article in Journal of Surgical Oncology, 2018.
Knowledge of foreign languages: English.
List of procedures and operations performed:
- State-of-the-art methods in the diagnosis and treatment of breast diseases
- Fine-needle aspiration biopsy (FNAB) of breast tumours and regional lymph nodes
- Core biopsy (trephine biopsy) of breast tumours
- Marking of impalpable breast tumours, beds of removed tumours, regional lymph nodes with secondary changes
- Ultrasound breast imaging
Range of practical interests:
- Benign and malignant breast tumours
- Non-neoplastic breast diseases