Function: Internal Medicine Specialist, Functional Diagnostics Physician.
Main specialty: Internal Medicine.
Clinic: MEDSI Clinical Diagnostic Centre in Grokholskiy Pereulok
Academic degree / Category: Candidate of Medical Sciences.
Education: Russian State Medical University, 1996.
Diploma specialty: Therapy.
Experience: 23 years (since 1996).
Professionals achievements and experience:
- Candidate dissertation, topic: “The current potential of pharmacological therapy in the outpatient treatment of postmenopausal women with arterial hypertension and psychoemotional disturbances”, 2001.
- Laureate of the Lukomskiy Prize, 2002.
- Professor of the Russian People’s Academy of Sciences, 2011.
Residency: Russian State Medical University named after N. I. Pirogov, 1998.
Fellowship: Russian State Medical University named after N. I. Pirogov, 2001.
Advanced training courses:
- Therapy, Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, 2011.
- Therapy, Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, 2016.
- Functional Diagnostics, 2017.
Participation in seminars, conferences, professional associations: “Man and medicine” congresses, since 1997.
- Over 25 articles
- Co-author of the reference book “Outpatient therapy”, Meditsina Publishing House, 2005 (in Russian).
Knowledge of foreign languages: English.
List of procedures and operations performed:
- Physical examination in internal medicine
- Electrocardiography and echocardiography
- Respiratory function tests
Range of practical interests: various diseases of the respiratory, cardiovascular, digestive, and other systems.