Main specialty: Haematology.
Clinic: MEDSI Clinical Diagnostic Centre at Belorusskaya
Academic degree / Category: Candidate of Medical Sciences.
Education: First Moscow State Medical Institute named after I. M. Sechenov (1st MSMU named after I. M. Sechenov), 1990.
Diploma specialty: Therapy.
Experience: 29 years (since 1990).
Professionals achievements and experience:
- Candidate dissertation, topic: “The predictive value of the t(9;22) translocation in chronic myeloid leukaemia”, 1997.
- Certificate of Merit of the Department of Health of the City of Moscow, 2015.
Residency: Chief Administration of Health of the Moscow City Executive Committee, 1992.
Fellowship: Research Centre of Haematology (NMRC of Haematology), 1995.
Advanced training courses: certification courses in Haematology, State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Russian National Research Medical University named after N. I. Pirogov of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, 2016.
Participation in seminars, conferences, professional associations:
- Member of the Russian Association of Haematologists since 1997.
- 1st Annual Congress of the European Haematology Association (EHA), Paris, France, 1995.
- 14th Annual Congress of the European Haematology Association (EHA), Berlin, Germany, 2009.
- 15th Annual Congress of the European Haematology Association (EHA), Barcelona, Spain, 2010.
- 17th Annual Congress of the European Haematology Association (EHA), Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 2012.
- 22nd Annual Congress of the European Haematology Association (EHA), Madrid, Spain, 2017.
Author of over 50 publications, including:
- Article, title: “The predictive value of the t(9;22) translocation in chronic myeloid leukaemia” in the Gematologiya I Transfusiologiya journal [Journal of Haematology and Transfusion Medicine], 1996 (in Russian).
- Chapter “The diagnosis and treatment of haemophagocytic syndrome” in “Guidelines on Haematology” manual edited by О. А. Rukavitsyna, 2014 (in Russian).
- Article, title: “Treatment outcomes in patients with recently diagnosed multiple myeloma with renal failure requiring haemodialysis” in the Annaly Onkologii journal [Annals of Oncology], 2018 (in Russian).
Knowledge of foreign languages: English.
List of procedures and operations performed:
- Diagnosis of all haematological malignancies and non-cancerous blood diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of blood coagulation disorders caused by other diseases and the use of anticoagulants
- Diagnosis and treatment of pregnancy disorders associated with blood coagulation disturbances
- Bone marrow puncture
Range of practical interests: blood diseases.