Primary specialty: Surgery / Oncology / Coloproctology / Abdominal oncology
Education: Russian State Medical University, 1998.
Work experience: since 1998.
Professional achievements and experience:
- “Fast-track” surgery: from the first communication with the patient in the treatment process, informing about the features of treatment stages with a focus on minimally invasive surgery and early activation of patients, to auditing treatment results
- Ensuring maximum patient safety: treatment strategy individualization based on comorbidities and functional reserves of the patient, standardization of postoperative monitoring
- Treatment approaches implemented:
- Fast-track concept of perioperative care
- Patient rehabilitation and postoperative period monitoring
- Introduction of the internal standards and protocols of patient management
- Creation of the registry of cancer patients
- Implementation of the “watch and wait” concept for the treatment of rectal cancer
- 2007 Academia European Prize, Medicine Category
- 2006 Foundation to Support Russian Medicine and the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences
Postgraduate: A.V. Vishnevsky Institute of Surgery of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, 2004.
Advanced training courses:
- Oncology, Russian Medical Academy of Continuing Professional Education, 2018.
- Surgery, Russian Medical Academy of Continuing Professional Education, 2016.
- Preceptorship course in metastatic colorectal cancer management, Villejuif, Paris, France, 2015.
- Coloproctology, State Research Center for Coloproctology of the Ministry of Health of Russia, 2013.
- Oncology, Faculty of Advanced Physician Training of SBHI of Moscow Oblast, M.F. Vladimirsky Moscow Regional Research Clinical Institute, 2013.
- Modern issues of endoscopic surgery in abdominal oncology and gynecological oncology, FSBI N.N. Petrov Research Institute of Oncology, Ministry of Health of Russia, 2013.
- Surgery, State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy, 2011.
- Clinical liver transplant, Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, 2011.
- Department of Medical Sciences, Endocrine Tumorbiology, Uppsala University, Swidenn, 2010.
- Oncology, State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Russian State Medical University, 2009.
- Endoscopic Surgery, Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, 2009.
- Surgery, State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy, 2006.
- Internship supervised by Prof. Christoph Hottenrott, St. Elisabethen-Krankenhaus Frankfurt, Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 2004.
Participation in seminars and conferences, membership in professional communities: Russian Society of Surgery, The European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society (ENETS).
- Author of two monographs.
- Papers in scientific journals:
- Russian journals - more than 90
- Articles in English - 18
Competences by types of provided services:
- Abdominal surgery
- Abdominal oncology
- Oncological coloproctology
- Gynecologic oncology
Additional skills: experience with modern transanal minimally invasive surgery for rectal lesions.
Diploma specialization: general medicine.
Clinical residency: A.V. Vishnevsky Institute of Surgery of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, 2001.
Practical interest areas:
- Specializes in the treatment of patients with the following diseases:
- Rectal lesions
- Colon tumors
- Neuroendocrine tumors