Main specialty: Dermatovenereology.
Clinic: MEDSI Clinical Diagnostic Centre at Belorusskaya
Academic degree / Category: Candidate of Medical Sciences.
Education: Azerbaijan State Medical Institute named after Nariman Narimanov, 2010.
Diploma specialty: Therapy.
Experience: 7 years (since 2012).
Professionals achievements and experience: Candidate dissertation, topic: “The role of innate immunity mechanisms in patients with different clinical forms of localized scleroderma”, 2015.
Residency: Russian National Research Medical University named after N. I. Pirogov, 2012.
Fellowship: Russian National Research Medical University named after N. I. Pirogov, 2015.
Advanced training courses: radiofrequency technologies in the treatment of benign tumours of the skin and mucous membranes, Federal State Budgetary Institution “Hospital with outpatient clinic” of the Administration of the President of the Russian Federation, 2017.
Publications, articles: author of over 10 articles in journals listed by the All-Russian Certification Commission and in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology.
Knowledge of foreign languages: English, Turkish.
List of procedures and operations performed:
- Non-invasive diagnosis of dermatoses
- Minor surgery
- Radiofrequency ablation of benign tumours of the skin and mucous membranes
Range of practical interests:
Treatment of various skin diseases and dermatological hair problems:
- Atopic dermatitis
- Lupus erythematosus
- Psoriasis, parapsoriasis
- Diseases of the mucous membranes and vermilion border
- Diseases of sebaceous and sweat glands
- Hair diseases
- Skin atrophy and hypertrophy
- Precancerous conditions of the skin and mucous membranes
- Lymphomas and pseudolymphomas
- Skin tumours
- Dermatoses: itching, photodermatoses, bullous, dyschromic