Education: N.I. Pirogov Russian State Medical University, 1999.
Work experience: since 1999.
Professional achievements and experience:
- Performs >500 surgical procedures annually
- Experienced in all types of surgery in patients with gynecological disorders:
- Vaginal access
- Specialist in the da Vinci robotic surgical system.
Advanced training courses:
- Every 5 years, he takes additional training courses in obstetrics and gynecology, and endoscopy.
- Internship at the University clinic in Clermont-Ferrand, France, 2013.
Participation in seminars and conferences, membership in professional communities:
- Kuleshov participates in Russian and international congresses and conferences
- He is a member of the Russian Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Competences by types of provided services:
- Minor surgery:
- Cervical conization
- Surgery for advanced endometriosis
- Treatment of tubal and peritoneal infertility
- Surgery for visceroptosis and pelvic organ prolapses
- Vaginal surgery:
- Vaginal hysterectomy
- Anterior, posterior colporrhaphy
- Genital plastic surgery
- TVT-O Continence Surgery
- Robotic-assisted gynecological surgery
Practical interest areas:
- Ovarian tumors
- Uterine fibroids
- Cervical disorders
- Endometrial disorders
- Urinary incontinence
- Visceroptosis/pelvic organ prolapses